CLIENT: Private Residence | ARCHITECT: Shope Reno Wharton | TOTAL S/F: 8,500
This high end New England shingle style cottage includes a pool house and classic New England stone for the chimneys, fireplaces and veneer. This home sits on the waterfront at the exclusive Carnegie Harbor Village in Portsmouth, RI. A few key elements are the grand, three story Stair Tower and the double height screened Outdoor Room and recessed Master Balcony; sweeping cedar shingled roofs which create large, protective overhangs; detailed shingle work including buttresses, pilasters, gable prows and curved window returns; and interior and exterior ornate, custom detailing.
- High-end residential
- Partnering in pre-construction phase for budget and scope development
- Exquisite carpentry and millwork features
- Towering native stone walls & fireplace
- Challenging site, including V-Zone, Wetlands and DEM & CRMC Restrictions
- Sweeping gables with meticulous carpentry features at wood shake roof