CLIENT: Sail Newport | ARCHITECT: Newport Architecture, LLC | TOTAL S/F: Appx. 9,000 sq. ft.
- Insulated concrete form (ICF) foundation walls with an elevated first level slab over ICF deck panels
- Timber frame superstructure with structural insulated panel walls and roof (SIPs)
- Includes an 8,000 gallon tank rainharvest system that collects roof runoff through underground roof leaders/2 bioretention ponds; reducing the use of domestic water consumption for toilet flushing
- Exterior Ipe decking with significantly sized Ipe stair treads
- Hardie exterior lap siding and trim
- Andersen 400 series clad windows