Welcome Center at the Breakers
CLIENT: Preservation Society of Newport County | ARCHITECT: Epstein Joslin Architects | TOTAL S/F: Appx. 3,400 sq. ft.
- Cantilevered foundation footings and slab over existing underground tunnel
- Custom, hand-cut, pre-patinated copper shingles, gutters, and downspouts
- Steel frame with wood infill, and floor-to-ceiling window modules
- Full penetration oil and stone serpentine pathway
- Archtop doors with recessed, bottom-mounted door closers
- Includes polished concrete floor with brass-filled saw cuts